Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Saturday, November 3, 2007

SSATs

SSATs suck. I took them today... SATs are so much easier than SSATs, surprisingly. Everything was pretty easy, but the vocab! UGH! I know most of the words, but some of the definitions didn't match! GAH GAH GAH. I could make a song describing how stupid the test was. I mean, it's not SUPPOSED to be stupid, cuz it's a required test to get into certain high schools, but still. It's stupid in my mind, and all of my friends' minds, and everyone who has take this test's mind. But at least the guys were there too. Afterwards, at least. But I hate how you can't talk about the test between breaks! Although, it does make sense... cuz then you could go back and change your answer... BUT STILL. I hate SSATs.

Oh yeah, for those of you who don't take this test, SSAT stands for Secondary School Admissions Test. It's for regular high schools, like those non-Catholic high schools. But I also have to take the HSPT (High School Placement Test) for those Catholic high schools. Or religious high schools. Or something. And maybe the whatever-test for the public school my mom is making me look at cuz the people there are super geniuses.

BLAH.

Steph, do you get First Friday treats (for religion)? Or is that just a my school thing?

Gotta go eat lunch. And maybe buy my friend her present for her birthday party tomorrow... And a card... At least I finished my homework yesterday after school.

OMG we had an earthquake a few days ago (5.6 magnitude) and it was so long!!! Like 45 seconds!!! For you non-earthquake-area-living people, 45 seconds is actually a really long earthquake. I'm sure you can find an article about that earthquake somewhere, especially since it's being broadcasted all over the news here in San Francisco.

I really hope the fires down in south Cali die down soon. I have friends who live there. And friends whose houses are down there even though they're in San Francisco now.

KC

1 comment:

Y Park said...

are the ssats really that hard?? i'm taking them this fall.... was the math and reading section easy though?