Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Sunday, December 9, 2007

HELLO.

okay..update time i guess.

dropped by Borders a few days ago for some new manga. :] anyways, i got this 'sunny seed drops' candy thing? itsl ike sunflower seeds dipped in chocolate to make a raindrop shape...and i'm obbsessed with it. :P

Oh, and i managed to fail my earth science test. i hate earth science so much. seriously. i got my first in-the-70's-grade and now my first failing grade in this class. grrr. and i didnt show my mom. no wayyy i'm showing her until i can do some MAJOR extra cred to boost up this grade.

ooh and now i have some new song obbsessions <3>
-Animal I have Become : Three Days Grace
- Shamrock : UVERworld [ its a jpop song ]
- How Far We've Come : Matchbox Twenty
- Paralyzer : Finger Eleven
- and some other song by One Republic I can't remember...arghhh.


I've gotten crazier about some mangas to...eh, there's only about 2 i'm keeping an eye on really:
- Shinshi Doumei Cross [ aka The Gentlemen's alliance Cross ]
- Tsubasa Chronicle


I think my drawing skills got better...-prideful gloating-

Well, thats all for now...I have some pics from my school up on my facebook...

[ ANNIE ENG ]

No comments: