Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

OH HEY THERE

hey y'all. what's up? thought i'd drop by and see if anyone posted anything. it's been quite a while, don't you think?

anyhooo. i don't think i got an email from you, Elaine...which email did you send it to? and i spoke/talked/facebooked with rona recently actually. she just got home from a trip to the west coast [!!!!!] and started school, just like me. too bad i was out of town when she came otherwise i totally would've gone to meet her in person.

I'M A SOPHOMOREEE! now nobody can call me freshman again. god that was annoying. but i feel old now and it's all my mom's fault. darn her. classes are hard. i'm in AP French Language and half the time i don't understand what the hell my teacher is saying, though she seems nice for the most part. western civ isn't anything to look forward too either. and i'm not playing field hockey this year. it takes up way too much of my time, when i could be doing more exciting things like hanging out with my friends and making fun of this guy who looks like a beaver hahaha.

so yeah. that's about it. i wish summer lasted longer.

-KC.

No comments: