Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

and now I have somethin' odd here

So this is what it's like to blog from email.

I suppose it could be better, but I don't have access to the "blogspot" domain at all, so good thing I remembered this.  Could someone send a screenshot to me? (In email, of course, so if you don't know my email, don't even bother.)

I'm in swimming now, with some complaints about the scheduling of the whole thing.  What, do I have to check my email at 6:00 every morning to make sure I don't miss anything?  Because the calendar, so far, is completely wrong.

I drew a political cartoon and sent it to the school newspaper for review.  It's something about the U.S. economy having the flu.  Let's see if it gets in.

Meanwhile I need to be getting to school.  We have a really late start today, thanks to CAHSEE testing.

--E


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: