Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Saturday, March 1, 2008

YES

YES OMG OF COURSE I HAVE READ THE TWILIGHT SERIES!!! ITS MY SECOND FAVORITE SERIES EVER TO EXIST!!! (second only to HP of course)
BellaxEdward foreverrrrrrrrrrr
OMG but did you hear that Breaking Dawn is coming out on August 2?? I'm so excited!!! I preordered it off of Amazon already :))))
And it's also the fourth and FINAL book ever in the Twilight seriessssssssssss
Besides the one from Edward's POV. Which would be cool.
But the fact that its the last one..... ever..... *starts sobbing uncontrollably*

So have you guys been lately? I know, I haven't been on either... I got a MySpace though, if you guys have them.... My URL is http://www.myspace.com/kaycee_the_krazy. But my profile is private. So muahaha.

Anyways. Have you guys heard that they're adding a new scene into the HP6 movie? One that wasn't in the book! But they have approval from JKR so I guess it's okay..... But it basically just shows how even the Muggle world is being dominated by MoldyVoldy's evil.

OMG my high school acceptance letters are coming. Like in 12 days or something. It's less than 2 weeks. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *freaks out and runs around*

*breathes in deeply* I'm okay.

Post people! (Yeah, I'm not setting a great example, but it's still nice to see new stuff since my last visit!)

xoxo, kaycee

No comments: