Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Saturday, October 13, 2007

blah

I. Hate. Algebra. With a passion. WAIT NO!!!! I hate algebra ardently. Thats a word from G&T class that we're supposed to use in real life. Yay me. I get a word point.

Anyway, back to algebra.

I have a really bad teacher.....she explains it terribly. Right now we're on chapter three and she keeps forgetting to mention little rules.....so my older sister who took Algebra for two years (8th and 9th) has to point them out for me. Right now my average is a 79. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never EVER gotten a C before. And if I don't get up to a B i get kicked out of Algebra and get put in the normal 8th grade math, pre-algebra. There's a test on Monday, so all weekend I'm studying for math. Except for right now, because my mom decided that G&T homework is important too.

We only have 40 minutes to take the test, and that's one thing that really kills me. I always finish RIGHT before the bell rings, so I don't have time to go back and check my work. If anyone has any tips about shortcuts in Algebra to help make me finish quicker, please share.

*sigh* OK, back to writing the movie review.

~LAUrEN


P.S. Has anyone read the story "The Most Dangerous Game"?

No comments: