Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hmmm...

YAY PEOPLE POSTED!!! Of course, it is the normal people... but still!

So. School. Homework isn't TOO bad, since the teachers know we're busy with shadowing and applying to schools, but we still have tests and quizzes... BLEH. And my math teacher and the guys' math teacher offered a geometry course at 7:30 in the morning which, since I'm such a nerd, I go to.

But it's kinda cool. And my geo. partner is cool. Peter. He's cool and smart and *giggle* hott. And (sorry GUYS and you other non-boy-obsessed people) I think he kinda likes me cuz he keeps touching my arm or brushing his leg on mine (which, I know, sounds kinda wrong...) and stuff. Oh, and he's my pencil buddy. Peter made that up. Not me. He never brings a pencil to geometry, so I always lend him a pencil so now he calls me his pencil buddy. And he finds my pencil incredibly amazing (he's easily amused) cuz it's a shaky pencil, which means you shake it for the lead to come out. And yeah.

What else? Oh yeah, I shadowed a high school today. It was my second shadow, and I seriously need to start writing my high school application essay(s). I have to look back at the topic and see what I'm supposed to write about. But I'll do that tomorrow after my piano lesson. I'm busy watching the new season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent now, but I don't like CI as much as SVU (Special Victims Unit).

GAH. My mom is being weird. She says I'm typing too loudly.

No one interesting is on AIM now! Then again, it is like almost 11 here in San Francisco... But I still have 18/98 people signed on so YAY!

Mmkay, I think I'm done for now.

NO I'M NOT! Okay, sports update:
1. Cross country: 1st meet- 2nd place, 2nd meet- 1st place, 3rd meet- 1st place (surprisingly, we beat the two HARDEST schools in the league!). And we have a meet next Wednesday. And we're gonna win. Our 6th graders are crazy fast. Seriously. The fastest one is always in the top 5. I'm not sure which place she got in the 1st meet, but in the 2nd meet she got 1st and at the 3rd one she got 2nd. CRAZY fast.
2. Soccer: 2-0-1. We tied the 1st game 1-1, won the 2nd game 4-0, and won the 3rd 3-1. We have a game on Saturday at 3:00 (horrible time, I know) and I'm hoping we'll win. But I think we're good. We haven't been playing with ANY subs at the last two games cuz people quit and some people can't make it to games, so we have to play the entire game. Unless Celia can make it... Then we'll sit one person out at a time. But yeah.

Okay, NOW I'm done. So, recap: okay homework load, hott geometry partner crushing on me (possibly), hott geometry pencil buddy partner thing, high school shadowing (which is actually really fun, especially since I get to see all these people who used to go to my school), and xc/soccer. Yep. Okey dokey pokey artichokey.

xoxo,
KC

P.S. Sorry this is super long.

No comments: