Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Stuff.

So I have some stuff to say.
  1. Soccer game today: we lost 2-1, but we won in spirit. And also, IF we had all our players, we would have won the game. 3 players quit near the beginning of the season, and then for today's game, 4 people didn't come. One was on an exchange trip in China for school, one was involved in the crew of her school's fall drama and couldn't make it, and I have no idea why the other two didn't come. But here's how it went. At the start of the game: 7 players, 1 goalie. During the second half of the game, one of our players does something to her toe or something, and can't kick or run or anything, and she has to be taken off the field. At the end of the game: 6 players, 1 goalie. So assuming we had all our players, we would have won.
  2. Geometry is stupid. We have a stupid test! I know, I voted for Algebra 1 on the poll, except (I said this before, didn't I?), being the nerd I am, I'm in the optional geometry class my math teacher and the boys' math teacher offered. And we have a stupid freaking geometry test on Thursday. And on Friday too. But at least I have a good geometry partner :D (*wink wink nudge nudge*)
  3. ARGH I HAVE A PUBLICATIONS DEADLINE COMING UP!!!! Which means a few things. A) I have to write a few articles, B) This coming week (minus Monday) will have to be spent editing articles and formatting DURING MY LUNCH PERIOD. Which means I can't stare at my geometry partner. I hate deadline weeks... Well, at least my yearbook page is done...
  4. My final cross-country meet is next Tuesday with all the schools. I think we might be able to take first place this year, instead of taking second after a 3-way tie (like last year).
  5. I had something else... But I forget. Maybe if I keep typing random stuff I'll think it up... Hmmm... Nope. Not coming up. Maybe I'll think of it some other-- OMG I JUST REMEMBERED!!! So. My best friend (well, one of my BFF's) got tickets to see the Jonas Brothers IN CONCERT!!! UGH!!! Lucky buttface. And all the tix are sold out, and same with Hannah Montana, and no one else is in concert. Linkin Park isn't on tour, and Avril is just finishing her tour in ATLANTA, GEORGIA. Like I can totally fly across the country on a weeknight to see Avril. UGH!
So that's it. I'll post again when something interesting happens.

OOH I just remembered I have a Halloween dance party to go to on the 27th... and then I have the school Halloween dance on Halloween. Duh. YAY!!!

Okey. Done.

KC

No comments: