Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bye Bye!!!

Nice story. Very enjoyable. I think. I feel like I've heard that before... Or maybe it was just a story that sounded something like that. Oh, never mind.

Anyhoo, I'm leaving today!!! I'm going to Taiwan/Taipei/Tainan, where it's completely mosquito-infested and I will have to breathe Cameron/Ca-moron polluted air. I'm taking a red eye... blah. So I'll be up pretty late. I'll be on the plane all of Thursday and I'll land Friday morning, Taiwan time. Which is... 6 at night on Thursday West Coast, 9 at night East Coast. And I'll be gone until the 18th. Of August.

And I'm so depressed... I won't have AIM while I'm there!!! Ugh... Argh! I'll have Internet but only my dad is bringing his laptop, and he doesn't have AIM on there (I forgot to put it on there) so I won't have it... *sob* maybe I'll ask him if I can download it on there...

Okies, I'll keep this short and maybe post a little later.

BYE!!!

xoxo PotterLover

No comments: