Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No real topic here, just me rambling.

Crap.............by this time next week, I'll be starting my first class of Social Studies 10H. And I still have a summer reading book to finish, but at least it's short.

I'll still be posting here when school starts, I'm aiming for about twice a week or so.

By this friday, I'll finally be able to record some songs....But I'm not 100% sure if i'm even able to play guitar now. Damn arm....

Another couple of songs for the ska list...
Less Than Jake-Plastic Cup Politics
Operation Ivy-Unity (The Operation Ivy Version isn't on iTunes, but the Reel Big Fish cover version is.)
***************Zebrahead-Anthem (Everyone, LISTEN TO THIS SONG. It's kinda different than standard Ska, but it's really good. Listen to this, espicially if you like Linkin Park.)

Yeah, I think that's it.

I'll do whatever I can to record, And if I can't upload them onto here, IM me (NickBeOnAim) and I'll gladly send it to you.

-Nick

No comments: