Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Friday, August 31, 2007

YAY! 100th Post!

Yeah, according to the dashboard, this is the 100th post on the pizza party blog. Hoo-ray.

KC, The arm is good, thanks. I have the cast for another 3 or 4 weeks.
I've been meaning to go see The 11th Hour, but I've also heard that it's kind of the Anti-An Inconvenient truth. And by that, I mean, that while It contained many facts, An Inconvenient Truth lacked any feeling that it was a movie. I've heard that The 11th Hour is more like a movie, but lacking in facts. My verdict:Find a copy of the Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook (Dammit, I cannot friggin escape Live Earth). Or watch both movies. Or watch both movies and read the book version of An Inconvenient Truth. Or Watch both movies and read the survival handbook and An Inconvient Truth. Just do SOMETHING.

But that's not why I came to post.............I've always wanted to do some lists of favorite Albums/Movies/etc...so Here we go, and if you don't like it, well, too bad. Put that in your juice box and suck it.

10 Favorite albums of all time....no particular order.
Greatest Hits and live Albums are not allowed to be added.
Ramones-The Ramones
Continuum-John Mayer
Everything Goes Numb-Streetlight Manifesto
Weezer(The Blue Album)-Weezer
By The Way-Red Hot Chili Peppers
Anthem-Less Than Jake
London Calling-The Clash
Disreali Gears-Cream
Abbey Road-The Beatles
Sublime-Sublime

5 Favorite Movies of all time...Again, No Particular order.
Clerks.
End of The Century-The Story of the Ramones.
Ocean's 11
The Forty Year Old Virgin
A Hard Day's Night.

yeah.......ebbitybeepebitybeeThat'sAllFolks!
-Nick

No comments: