Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Sunday, August 26, 2007

OMG!

Yeah, sorry guys about my giantly long post about the swim meet... I was just seriously pissed at the time. But hooray! My coach let me off the hook, and for once, he actually saw reason with me! He understood that as an incoming eighth grader, I will have an increasingly busy schedule, especially with my sports and stuff. High school applications, cross-country, soccer, Conge planning, etc. So he was like, "Okay, I get it. So you can't make it to this meet." And I was like, "Yeah, I'm really sorry, I'll try to make it to the December meet." And acted all sincere about being sorry. So YIPPEE!!!!!

And BIG OMG!!!!

OMG I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY ABOUT MY LATEST DISCOVERY!!!!

Guess who's coming to San Francisco for a concert on October 26 this year???

BOYS LIKE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'm so excited/happy/bubbly/OOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, just had to say that. But yay I'm so happy!!!!!!!

KC

No comments: