Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Friday, September 28, 2007

Blergh

Je suis fatigue. <-- French for "I'm tired."

Homework, sports, high school shadows/writing applications, piano, etc. The homework load isn't TOO bad, but some nights, it's really bad. Sports: cross country, we got 2nd place at the first meet and 1st place at the second meet and we have another meet next Tuesday (but it's the suckiest meet EVER TO EXIST); soccer, we tied 1-1 during our first game, we won 4-0 for our second game, and we have another game tomorrow. I haven't been swimming.

High school. This gets its own paragraph thing. I visited my first school on Wednesday, and it was actually kinda fun. It's a nice school, too. Big (and I'm used to a small school) but nice. And the people there are really nice, especially my shadow person and this girl I know who used to go to my school. She even came up to me and said hi and hugged me!!! And then I have another shadow next Thursday at my first choice school. And I have an essay to write for the applications... And forms to fill out and give to the correct people, or whatever it is I'm supposed to do. But yeah.

And I have a dance party tomorrow night! ^^

So, that's it. For now.

POST SOMETHING! PLEASE! I want to know what you guys are doing! Anything funny?

KC

No comments: