Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

ick.


dang KC.


you're lucky that your schoo is that funny. =P



my school, like yours, is UBER-HOT. ((temperature)) and we get the hottest room in the building..


my advanced math/science teacher it old and weird and smells funny. but at least the back of her room doesn't smell like a petting zoo ((my previous homeroom teacher had a pet chinchilla. ew.))


my arch nemesis is there. it's kinda like voldemort and harry. ((i call i get to be voldy!!)) i hate him. i hate him. i hate him.


last year some people ran for student council ((president, or "Big P" as i call it, VP, secretary, and treasurer)). i ran for president against mr. evil ((everyone likes him. i want to rip his hair out and make him eat it)). i ended up losing. by one friggen vote. and i found out that all the closest friends didn't even vote for me! they said they would, but lied and didn't.


so everytime i see him, it's a reminder of that.


makes me wanna stick my finger in a pencil sharpener and "sharpen" it.


wait i kid in my class did that once in 2nd grade. by accident.


second, my homeroom teacher is an idiot. she's the middle school SS/Religion teacher. she can't pronounce anything. she pronounces debtors with the b. she sounds retarded. she also thinks pentecost is 50 days long. she's the religion teacher too.


gosh i hate school.



i'm gonna post a random pic or part of the class. ((you can't see me in it))

No comments: