Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Flying Saucers....real ones....&more

I don't know how many of you have heard about this (or care) but some company developed a 'hover car' that can take off/land on the ground and hover ten feet in the air. They're selling for $90,000 and you don't even need a pilot's license or whatever in order to fly one.

Anyways.

School starts on Thursday (ugghhhh) and I still have to go back to school shopping. Yayyyy. not. At least my first soccer game is on Sunday....thats something to look forward to, even though there's a possibility that we might get our butts kicked since we moved from national 2 to premiere. But we either got second or third place in the tournament yesterday so thats good!

Speaking of soccer, my dad and my sister are going through this freaky faze of watching the professional soccer games on the Spanish channel. They get really into it, and when someone scores they turn the volume up really loud and yell "GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL" along with announcer. Scary.


ok I'm done now.


~LaUreN

No comments: