Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

School. Joy.

Guess what happened today? Yep, you guessed it, SCHOOL. Joy.

Honestly, one of the only good things about today was that it was a half day. Just about everything else SUCKED.
  1. My best friend is not in my class!!! (Well, actually three of my best friends aren't in my class... I only have two of my very best friends in my class.)
  2. I am the last in the alphabet if we count by class and not by grade, so I'll just PRAY (I also go to a Catholic school, like Steph) that we never count by class.
  3. It's hot. I mean the heat, temperature thing. And today, we had dress uniform, so we had to wear an Oxford shirt (long sleeve!) and a freaking navy blazer. Of course, we all did take off our blazers and roll up our sleeves and completely unbutton the Oxfords (okay no, we didn't COMPLETELY unbutton it, just the first... three, but the first one was already unbuttoned) but it was still hot.
  4. I ate lunch with my mom at Johnny Rocket today and halfway through our meal, guess who came in? FIVE FREAKING GUYS FROM THE BOYS' SCHOOL. And guess what's worse? One of them is like totally obsessed with me and last year during whatever unfortunate activities I had to do with, he stared at me. THE ENTIRE TIME. Luckily, my back was to him and his friends, and his back was to me. But still.
  5. We had a morning assembly today, welcoming everyone back and blah blah blah, and then our Head of School person was like talking to us, but I was like zoning out but pretending to be listening (since I am an eighth grader and I'm expected to "set an example"). Suddenly I was reminded of this yearbook picture from a few years back (this is the funny part) and I was thinking to myself, "Wow, she had hair before!" cuz now her hair is like chopped and before it was like long.
So yeah. There's the story of my first day at school. Oh yeah, and we got homework. I mean yeah, it is easy, but still. HOMEWORK ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! How unfair could life BE?

Gotta go do my homework. I'll see if I can finish before soccer practice... Maybe I'll carpool with my friend...

PotterLover

No comments: