Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Saturday, September 29, 2007

lightbulb jokes; main ideas

Q:How many therapists does it take to change a lightbulb?
A:Only one, but the lightbulb must WANT to change.

Using that as my introduction. People, there is a point here, and what would you think this point would be? I'll put them all down. One at a time, please...

a)Therapists have something to do with lightbulbs.
b)People like making lightbulb jokes.
c)School started.
d)The leaves are changing color.
e)Help! I missed the school bus! (only kidding, I bicycle to school [downhill])

After all, there is a point everywhere.

High school:
a)Lockers that I can barely fit my hand into, let alone my books
b)New binders!!!
c)Water polo team (we only have 12 people, so everyone is on Varsity or Junior Varsity- even the freshpeople)
d)Getting to ingratiate myself with a whole new set of teachers
e)Asking "What is the meaning of life?" when teachers ask "Any questions?"
f)Cereal bars
g)Portable City and trying to find V22 (of 40)
h)Endorsements for Student Council elections (actually, I seem to be a good endorsement, who knows why)
i)Correcting my history teacher's pronunciation of "Iraq" and "al-Qaida" (she learned from President Bush O_o)
j)A silly science teacher (hey, alliteration!)

And finally, my other lightbulb joke:

Q:How many Communists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A:None, because apparently the lightbulb contains the seeds of its own *revolution*.

P.S. KC, it's supposed to be"tu es fatiguee" in French. Remember your agreement on "fatigue": a girl as the subject should add an "e" to the end of most adjectives. Ditto for "elle" and girls' names in the front.

No comments: