Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Monday, July 30, 2007

ants...wow.

HA.

I, St3ph, refuse to be stunned so ha.

Ants...congratz KC, you're the first person I've ever met who's really scared of ants...

LITTLE. TINY. HARMLESS. ANTS.

hehe.

Back to the "would you rather" thingy, I'd take my foot and punt the cannibal sooo far, into a trench full of ants. Then I'd use dark magic on his tribe and they'd all bow down to me and fan me with feathers and feed me grapes and such.

Before, i was outside with no shoes on and an ant crawled on me. i ignored it. =]


for all thse bored people-watch this, you'll laugh your heads off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus


-The 'tard

1 comment:

PotterLover said...

Steph... ants r scary.
and when u said blah blah blah about fanning and grapes and such, i thought u said fanning u with grapes and i got all confused...
guess who.


KC!!!!!