Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Packing + Haircut

So I'm packing today for fiddle camp..
and then at 4:15 I'm going to get my hair cut at Gene Juarez. :D YAY! Lol. If I have time after I get my hair cut I will upload a pic for you guys, so you can see my hair in all it's straightness. :P
But ya...
Since we're leaving tomorrow morning I have to finish ALL the CTY stuff today. :( I still have to do my entire FWA14, one more of W9, and all of W10. Gah.
I'm going to repeat myself as I think I said in one of my other blogs...PEOPLE NEED TO GET MSN INSTANT MESSENGER (otherwise known as Web Messenger)! I'm serious here! MSN is waaaay better then AIM. Trust me on this and go get it. :D
Well, I better get to work on all that CTY stuff.
Urgh. :P
Naomi xoxo

No comments: