Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Monday, July 30, 2007

Replying to all the Blah Stuff

Steph, the Gryffindor Common Room link is MY blog. KC the HP obsessive's blog. So naturally, it would be the GRYFFINDOR Common Room since she hates all evil and prefers Gryffindors to Slytherins. Steph the Slytherin can make her own blog and call it the Slytherin Common Room, just so she's happy.

Sometimes, I remind myself of James Potter, like cocky and annoying people just for the fun of it. Of course, I can't Levicorpus someone, or Scourgify the mouth, or hex them, but still.

Steph, two words: CALM DOWN. It's really not goodbye, it's just goodbye from the CTY Pizza Party forums. We can all still chat with each other.

OOH!!! This one girl passed out on stage once this year at school!!! It was the Spring (or winter?) concert, and after the chorus people sang, the chorus teacher/leader/person was talking to the audience (us) and then one girl just fell down and passed out. It was actually kinda funny. It was like a domino effect: she fell down, causing the girl next to her to fall, and the next girl, and so on.

Well, my friends would definitely confirm that I'm completely freaked out by ants. I was at my friend Becky's house once, and she had an ant invasion in her kitchen, and we were going there for some candy, and I saw all the ants, and I made her squash them all with her shoe before I would go in. And I did a mini inspection of the kitchen-entrance-area before I tentatively put my foot down. We still laugh about that.

But you have to admit, ants are scary little minions. *silence* Fine, don't admit it. OMG, last summer when I took a CTY summer program, I was standing on the edge of the curb with my friends, and there was some grass there, and then suddenly I felt this tingly thing on my leg. I looked down and almost screamed cuz an ant was on my leg. I frantically brushed it off and got all paranoid after that, thinking that every tingly/itchy part of me had an ant.

Oh brilliant. Now I'm getting all these tingly/itchy feelings.

Lauren: soccer is fun. But intensive soccer training? *shudder* That's like intensive swimming or cross country. But no one on my sports teams has ever fainted. Except I hate Alan!!! He murders us at practice... He gives us horribly hard sets to do, like 500 free timed (it's only 15 laps in my pool though) (for you other swimming people in this blog). Or he makes me swim with Ian who constantly stares at me like he has nothing better to do. Honestly! Go away Ian. Staring at someone who definitely IS NOT interested is so not cool.

Anyhoo, after recovering from my moment of talking to Ian but not really, I have come to a few conclusions:
  1. Ian needs to find something to do other than stare at me at the pool.
  2. Though Snape may have been good to Dumbledore, that does not excuse his rude behavior to the Potters, James and Harry alike. Or the rest of the Marauders. Or Harry's friends.
  3. Gryffindors are way hotter than Slytherins, or people from any other House.
  4. My Taiwan/Taipei air has been polluted by Cameron/Ca-moron, who was there for a month, and returned just a few days ago.
  5. Just cuz Dan's haircut this year was ugly doesn't mean that he's ugly. I still like him.
Wow. How life sucks. Especially mine. Well, at least I don't have to take Ian home like Jocelyn or Michelle. And at least I'll never miss the bus home like Jonathan after swimming (my dad picks me up: CAR!!!).

Miss you guys in the pizza party forum already!!! Promise me you'll all keep in touch and keep posting here. Or else I will karate your butts into outer space where you can party alone with an asteroid.

*laugh attack* That sounded so hilarious!!!

xoxo Karate Wildchild/PotterLover/HP Obsessive/KC!!!

P.S. I previewed it and found out it was superdy duperdy LONG!!! Happy reading!!!

No comments: