Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Made a crazy song at camp today. When you put a bunch of bored kids in a recording room with the awesomest teacher in the world, you get "Studio Space Depression Blues in E Minor." IM Me and I'll Send it to you, or Ill try to load it up on here. It sounds really cool. We put the best guitarist in the camp on drums, A kid with crazy good stage presence on keyboard, and me and another kid on guitars 1 and 2. Then our teacher started playing bass with the rest of us. After that was over, I handed the guitar over to the "drummer", and he and the other guitarist started to record some solos over that. Then I took the drums, and me and the keyboardist just started making weird, spacey sounds over it, and then everyone, including the people sitting in the room watching, topped it off with some chanting. its cool. I know that nobody probably cares about this, but.......whatever.

-Nick

No comments: