Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Friday, July 27, 2007

oh my holy goodness!!

OH MY HOLY GOODNESS!!! is it?? o yes it is!!!


its... betty!!!

lol
wow there are a ton of posts!!!
and i have soooo muchhh to sayy =]
whoo like always!


OMG eclipse is coming out aug 7!!!!
cant waitt =]
and okkk im almost done w. my library books so please... dont give the book away!!
i'll try to be done w. harryy by monday =]
but i know who dies and everything like that =[



im getting an mp3!! omhg!
but idk what kind because my friends like what ever you do.. NO iPODS!!!! bc shes totally against iPods and she did all this research for me and she will haunt me forever if i do get an iPod =]
lol


omhg!!!
im bc i'll prob be bored once swim team ends
sn: babiblubuniz12
gmail: swim4lifester@gmail.com
myspace: www.myspace.com/babiblubuniz ((ino how original and i never update it))



and im going on vac augestish- to obx!! and like other places =]
canttt waitt!!! OMG!!!!
lol
and my cousins are coming from chiiinnaaa =]]]]]]]




our pool got robbed and it was sooo stupid bc it was one of our lifeguards and whats really stupid is that he stole our...
ice cream $
ok how lame is that?! very.
mhmm


blah
and divisionals tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO MEE!!!!!!!
omhg i'll need it!!
im seeded THIRD!!!!
AND I NEED TO GET A 29 for 50 free but I CANT!!!!!!!
and i NEED to gett into all-stars!!! IDK IF I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I BETTER!!!!!!!!!
=x



aniihhhoosss
dont forget that betty <3s>

No comments: