Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Race!

I'm racing my dad...four laps around the track winner takes all...
haha
actually, nothing happens if my dad wins BUT IF I WIN...I get a new USB cord to replace the one I lost and this cool little gadget where you can charge your iPod by plugging it into an outlet instead of a computer which together is worth $29. Also, if I'm lucky he might give me $20 which was the original prize until he got the USB cord thingy. :P
So ya...
wish me luck!! And I'll tell you the results :)
I leave for fiddle camp on SUNDAY MORNING. I'm going to miss you all :( I'll bring my laptop though so on the off chance our hotel has internet access I'll be able to keep you all posted. ;) You'll get to hear about all my adventures, friends, and hott guys (lmao) so get ready for some long blogs from me.
xoxo
Naomi

P.S. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET WEB MESSENGER. It is way better then AIM...Ahmed and I BOTH agree on that. :P So get it now and we can have chats on there. :)

No comments: