Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Race x 2 = WIN...Dad + iPod = GENIUS!

Ok, so first off....dad won the first race...the mile I was talking about. I don't know how he pulled it out of him, but somehow he beat me. (Something about not wanting to have to come home and say that his daughter beat him and he is actually getting old.) Well, at least it isnt like I lost to some old guy...he was a track star in his day. Still holds the school record and got 2nd in state....

But anyway, when we got home I was like "Are you actually NOT going to give me the iPod charger?" and he said, "Well anytime you want a rematch..." And I knew that he was exhausted and I wasn't that tired at all, so I said "How about now?" And so we did it..and I smoked him obviously. :P Afterall, he WAS exhausted and I was kinda...not. Lol.

So then we got in and I was trying out my awesome charger that plugs into the wall instead of a computer and he says "Wait a sec" and he pulls out of his desk this portable speakers we've had for ages that went with some contraption to record things that he bought ages ago. And he plugs my iPod in and...the music is suddenly being broadcasted over the room!! YAY!! Lol. I've wanted an iHome for AGES and now I have something almost as good as one. :)

All in all...an awesome day for my iPod. Lmao.
And I got some good exercise too. :D

No comments: