Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sounds Cool...

Yeah the chat room sounds cool... But where are we gonna set it up? And what time? Remember, we have east coasters and west coasters and possibly people in between (I'm not sure though...). But we may or may not all be able to be on all the time. No, I mean that like some people are on but other people aren't... Oh whatever. I'm confusing myself.

Mark created that forum thing... I don't know...

And since not all of us have AIM or are on at the same time, we obviously can't do a giant AIM chat room... Although that would be pretty fun.

Whatever, we'll figure it out.

xoxo KC

P.S. I'm leaving for Taiwan on Wednesday (taking a red-eye) and I won't be on the computer until about... Friday US time... I think... yeah. And then I'll be all jet lagged so don't be surprised if I talk all funny.

No comments: