Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Blah blah blah I'm back again!!!
Oh my God, I'm so sad!!! I'm gonna get all teary just thinking about never talking to you guys again in the Pizza Party, and in some cases, arguing... Arguments=not fun, but I'll still miss it.
Well, on the brighter side, we have this! So yay!!!
Anyhoo, did I post my contact info on here? I get the feeling that I didn't... Hold on, lemme check... Yeah, I didn't.

Gmail/GTalk-- koolkat41
Yahoo/YIM-- h2opomato41 (don't ask)
AIM-- pomatogurl41
YouTube-- Fawkes41 (I don't post videos though so don't bother trying to find one by me)

I have a Bebo account, but I never go on. In case you want to see my profile: http://Fawkes41.bebo.com

And before I post any fanfics, I'm gonna get a beta reader first, but I'm on MNFF (Mugglenet) and maybe TT (Timeturner.net). My MNFF accounts are hp_obsessive and emerald love. I haven't decided which account to post at yet. And if you want to read stories from my favorite MNFF author, her name is Secret Lily.

I'm gonna miss you guys so much!!!

xoxo KC

No comments: