Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back in the library today, working on the final Lesson for CTY. I don't know if anyone here is doing Analysis and Persuasion, but I have no clue how I'm gonna find factual evidence for a LOST theory group........

anyway, on monday I go to my favoritest camp ever. A local music camp called Bach to Rock, and the counselors put us into bands and we practice songs and then at the end theres a concert. Oh, yeah, if anyone is interested in coming, the concert is at a bar in Wantaugh called Mulcahy's. August 12th, probably about 2 in the afternoon. Pics from the camp will be up at http://www.bachtorock.com/ , if anyone wanted to know.

I'm gonna be on here a lot in august, probably, so, yeah.

-Nick

PS-I was the one who put the harry potter thing up. poll ends next (not tomorrow) friday. New Poll each week.

No comments: