Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Well, Blah.

Earth science? What kind of stupid class is that??? I mean honestly, think about, just put earth SCIENCE into a regular SCIENCE class instead of spliting it up. That's stupid.

I watched the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie again. It was good. So don't insult it, Steph, otherwise Harry is gonna get SOOOOOOOOOO mad at you. And you don't want him to be mad at you. He might Stun you and there won't be anyone to revive you with Ennervate cuz you insulted the fifth movie.

Anyhoo, if you people don't keep in touch with me at all after the pizza party is over, I will somehow find you and kick your butts for that. You can blog me (yes, I realize that blog normally is not a verb but WHO CARES?), email me, IM me, call me, blah. But I won't post my cell numero here just cuz I don't feel like it. Besides, there could be some random child predator out there reading this blog and then he'll call me and pretend to be one of you which could totally work cuz I don't know how any of you sound and then ask me to meet him somewhere over the rainbow and then somehow I'll be tricked into going there and I'll meet this crazed and psychotic serial killer who will drag me off to an old and abandoned warehouse and then
murder me and bury my body in a trench filled with ants who will devour my body and then when people finally find me, there will be nothing left but a few bones.

I'm sure that none of you want the above scenario to happen. If you want my cell, email me or IM me. But I'm for sure not putting it on here because of that freaky child predator who wants me dead because I... well, let's not get into that. Unless you guys want another freaky story about how my guts are all spilling out after being cut open by an insane surgeon who enjoys cutting open little children alive and then eating their intestines raw.

Wow. That sounded really gory. I should shut up.

xoxo KC

No comments: