Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stupid FWA 10

So I've been gone all day at my friend's house and now I need to do the entire FWA 10 and my essay is turning into an analysis essay instead of a cause & effect essay. Grrrr!

But today was fun...I went swimming in the lake with my friend and then we went on a walk ALL THE WAY around the lake. It took like two hours!! By the end I was thirsty, starved, and practically delirious. Lmao. (It was burning out there)

On Sunday we leave for FIDDLE CAMP!! Nice weather...friends...hotel swimming pool..it should be great except I have to finish things earlier since the course ends on Monday and I leave Sunday morning. :/

We BETTER all keep in touch!! I've made so many good friends through CTY, but I want to learn more about you guys...six weeks is NOT ENOUGH! lol.

Sooo...
my email is golden_dragonfly@comcast.net but it is soon to be naomitsai@comcast.net
I'm not allowed to have a myspace :( but my friend is making one for me....I'll never be on though! Haha. Oh well. And...ya. AIM is xXMOCHAxFREEZEXx and MSN is golden_dragonfly@comcast.net.

-Naomi

No comments: