Search Our Blog (and the Web)

Google Custom Search

Sunday, July 29, 2007

TO STEPH/ST3PH

Blah Ste3ph!!! HP5 was good. I just hated Harry's hair... *shudder* That was seriously ugly. U.G.L.Y. UgLy. uGlY.
Hey Harry! Steph is insulting you!!!
- What?! How dare she?? I'm coming over right now to Stun her!!!
HAHA ST3PH!!! Oh look! It's Harry!
-Stupefy!
*Steph falls to the ground, Stunned*
*dances around* I TOLD YOU SO STEPH!!!

Anyhoo, have you really never heard of the story where you're buried with ants and then they eat up your body? Cuz that's depressing. You've missed out on a lot of good horror stories... Well, at least I didn't write about being eaten ALIVE by ants... *shudders violently* I HATE HATE HATE WITH A RED HOT BURNING PASSION ANTS!!!

Yes, I realize that ants are minuscule creatures... But still. I hate the way they crawl around creepily and stuff, and when they climb around they feel so tingly/tickle-y/UGH!

I should stop. I'm getting scared.

What would you rather? Get eaten alive in a trench by ants OR be eaten by a cannibal who cuts you open with no anesthetics and pulls your guts out and eats them raw?

I choose neither. You guys can too. Even though it ruins the point of the game but still. Neither choice is very comforting.

Anyhoo, be happy!!! We're all finally almost done with this course!!! And as I said in the top bar thingamabob, STAY FLY!!!

xoxo Karate Wildchild.

P.S. It's KC. You know, Karate Wildchild, KC Wu.

No comments: